I appreciate your thinking of me...
Here are the general guidelines for accepting the awards:
1. Thank and link back to the person who passed on the award.
2. Share 7 random tidbits about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 others (the number varies at times from 3-10!) and link to their blogs.
4. Let those people know you've given them the award.
Passing the awards on is easy, and fun, since there are so many great blogs out there to be recognized. Coming up with 7 additional tidbits about myself (you'll find earlier lists here and here) is getting harder. But they tell us writers to dig a little deeper, so here goes:
7 random things about me:
1. I love to cool off with a tall glass of equal amounts of orange juice and ginger ale, lots of ice.
2. My favorite lotion fragrance is Lemongrass Sage, from Betina Bath and Body, a local company out of Fairfield, OH that makes natural skin care products. My daughter stocks up on it for me on Mother's Day and birthdays. Thanks, Melissa!
3. I'm hooked on reading Newbery award winners. My personal collection of said winners has grown to 20 volumes and counting. That was about the only good thing about Borders going out of business here, I bought 5 titles real cheap.
4. I wish there were more hours in the day. Then I could write my books, read all I want to, AND knit, scrapbook, and update photo albums.
5. My publication credits include stories in Cup of Comfort anthologies (Christmas Prayers, Devotionals for Mothers and Daughters), and in Adams Media's My Dad is My Hero. I've had children's stories published in Children's Playmate, Children's Digest, and Boys' Quest.
6. The day will soon be here when all my grandchildren will be together for the first time. Circumstances have delayed such a gathering from happening prior to this, but it won't be long until 3-year old Angelica and 6-month old Adrian get to play with 1-year old Nicholas who's back in the States temporarily from Spain. We can't wait.
7. Hubby and I will celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary this coming Friday, June 24. There's no way either of us is that old, is there???
Now to pass on the awards. I enjoy dropping in on these sites, and I think you will, too.
Jen at Jen's Bookshelf
Cheryl at Cheryl's Musings
Karen at Musings of a Novelista
Andrea at That's Another Story
Elizabeth Varadan aka Mrs. Seraphina at Elizabeth Varadan's Fourth Wish
Kimberly at Meetings with My Muse
Megan at On Beyond Words and Pictures
Enjoy meeting these bloggers if you haven't already!